Friday 8 January 2010

Next Step

Thank you to all those that I spoke to in the last week and who answered questions for adaptive spaces. I will be publishing the main points of the research so far on here after it has been analysed.

The next step is that I will be generating concepts soon and once I have some that I think perhaps solve some of the problems and needs of home life, I will email these to you for your approval. The aim is to get at least one final prototype that works well and can fit seamlessly into the home for a better experience of life in the ways that you want it. Therefore your participation is critical to a sound outcome. Please don't abandon me!

To get involved, simply send me your email address, which I promise not to share with any third parties, and I will personally send you my design concepts for analysis.

If you know of anybody else who might like to take part please tell them about Adaptive Spaces at willhalldesign.co.uk.

This should be an exciting journey for all of us.

Thanks

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment